Title:  Pediatrics - Pulmonary (Associate Professor)

Division:  Pediatrics
Work Location:  The Woodlands, TX
Requisition ID:  16678


Position to manage pulmonary service needs at the Woodlands Hospital. This position would be 90% clinical with the remaining 10% dedicated to administrative duties related to the leadership role and representation at various administrative meetings. This position would also effectively manage the physician team on site and participate in problem solving and ensuring productivity among the section.


Board certified - Pediatric Pulmonary required

Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.